2023 Toyota Sequoia Model Review in Mt. Pleasant, TX
The new 2023 Toyota Sequoia has been completely redesigned, and it’s more comfortable, stylish, and powerful than ever. This full-size SUV has everything you need to handle any adventure in safety and comfort. We’re so excited to show you why we love this revamped Sequoia! Once you know what the 2023 Sequoia has to offer, make sure you browse our inventory at Toyota of Mt. Pleasant.
Hybrid Performance from the 2023 Toyota Sequoia Near Longview, TX
At the heart of the 2023 Toyota Sequoia, the new i-FORCE MAX Twin Turbo V6 Hybrid engine gives you power and efficiency in equal parts. This engine produces an impressive 437 horsepower and 583 pound-feet of torque. Plus, the new Toyota Sequoia can tow up to 9,520 pounds, so you can bring the boat, camper, or anything else with you. Even with all that power, the 2023 Sequoia still earns up to 22 mpg combined, meaning fewer fill-ups wherever you go. Add in available four-wheel-drive and Drive Mode Select, and you have an SUV that can handle anything.
Comfy Interior in the 2023 Toyota Sequoia Near Texarkana, TX
With seating for eight, the 2023 Toyota Sequoia has room for everyone. When you choose the available captain’s chairs for the second row, though, you’ll have seven. In any event, the third row is roomier than ever thanks to six inches of sliding space. Furthermore, power folding enables easy storage in the cargo shelf when you have more gear than people. Standard heated front seats and available heated second-row seats help keep you and your passengers comfortable in any weather. Meanwhile, a standard power moonroof or available panoramic moonroof both give you a beautiful view of the outdoors wherever you go.
Cutting-Edge Technology in the New 2023 Toyota Sequoia
The 2023 Toyota Sequoia comes with an eight-inch or 14-inch multimedia touchscreen, complete with wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to keep you connected on the go. In addition, an available 12.3-inch Multi-Information Display keeps all the most important info right in front of you. Want to charge your compatible devices while you drive? Opt for the available Qi Wireless charging pad in the front console and you can!
Tons of Standard Safety Features in the New 2023 Toyota Sequoia
Guess what? No matter which new Toyota Sequoia model you choose, you’ll have every single driver-assistance feature available! Some key features include lane-keeping assist, forward-collision warning, and automatic emergency braking. Peace of mind comes standard in the 2023 Sequoia!
Find the 2023 Toyota Sequoia for You in Mt. Pleasant, TX
For 2023, the Toyota Sequoia comes in five fantastic trims:
- SR5 (starting at $58,300): Get all of the great standard features mentioned above.
- Limited (starting at $64,700): Upgrade with a 14-inch multimedia screen, 20-inch wheels, and heated and ventilated SofTex-trimmed seats.
- Platinum (starting at $70,900): Premium LED headlights and 20-inch black wheels give you a distinct look. On the inside, a panoramic moonroof and 14 JBL premium speakers give you a more enjoyable ride.
- TRD Pro (starting at $76,900): Go off road with 18-inch TRD Pro wheels, an off-road suspension with specialized FOX shocks, a dual-tipped exhaust, and more.
- Capstone (starting at $75,300): Finally, enjoy luxury with 22-inch dark chrome wheels, semi-aniline leather-trimmed seats, a 10-inch Head-Up Display, and dark American walnut wood trim accents.
Test Drive the 2023 Sequoia at Toyota of Mt. Pleasant
Did any of the new Sequoia trims catch your eye? Then take some time to look through all our Toyota Sequoia models for sale online. When you spot the perfect 2023 Sequoia for you, give us a call to schedule your test drive today!